Powermatic 1792800B 1HP 1PH 115/230V PM2800B Drill Press
For Pre-Sales questions on Powermatic Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Mechanical variable speed allows for full range of speed with no belt changes
- 6" of quill travel with one revolution of the handle
- Fence system adjustable for a perfect 90 degree relationship to the table, for rapid alignment of stock
- Adjustable material stop makes repetitive actions accurate and quick
- A digital RPM readout allows user to optimize the spindle speed to the application
- Laser guides provide an accurate indication for tool point
- Keyless chuck makes bit changes easier
- Reversible handles can be mounted on either side of the machine for more comfortable working of the quill
- Swing: 18"
- Spindle Travel: 6"
- Spindle Distance to Table (max): 25-1/2"
- Spindle Distance to Base: 44.9375"
- Spindle Speed: 250 - 3000 RPM
- Spindle Taper: MT-2 / JT-3
- Drilling Capacity: 5/8"
- Chuck Size: 5/8"
- Chuck Distance to Table: 22.5625"
- Chuck Distance to Base: 41.5"
- Column Diameter: 3-1/8"
- Table Size: 20 x 14"
- Table Tilt: 0 to 90 °
- Base Size: 13-3/8 x 20"
- Fence Size (L x H): 19-13/16 x 2-11/16"
- Motor Power: 1 HP
- Motor Voltage: 115 / 230 V
- Prewired Voltage: 115 V
- Motor Current: 15 / 7.5 A
- Motor Phase: 1 Ph
- Spindle Speeds: variable within specified range