P.O. Box 1165
Plymouth, MA 02362
- Converts selected top handle 7-1/4" circular saws (see specs tabs for compatible models)
- Rip lumber up to 12" thick
- Cut angles up to 45°
- Capacity 7 coils
- Save time and extra steps
- Prevents coil damage and loss
- Revolutionary design that fits 99% of all 7-1/4" Circular Saws (SideWinder)
- Increases cutting capacity from 2-1/2" to 12"
- Allows you to cut angles up to 45 degrees
- Eliminates the need for tile spacers, space tiles perfectly the first time, every time
- Adjusts lengthwise and widthwise to accommodate 8", 12" and 16" flooring tiles
- Use for both parallel and staggered tile patterns
- Worm drive saws
- 12" cutting capacity, 1/4" thick
- Replace three saws and save up to 80% in cutting time
- Removes hardened putty in seconds.
- Adapts to any 2000-3000 RPM drill.
- Prevents broken glass and damaged sash.
- Makes working with buckets simpler and neater
- Works with most standard 1 to 5 gallon bucket and cans
- Use as a comfortable carrying handle pad or handle replacement