Proto Tool J138WP Air Impact Wrench 525 ft/lbs - Tether Ready
Proto Tool J138WP 3/8'' Air Impact Wrench 525 ft/lbs - Tether Ready
Expand all tabs
Collapse into tabs
- Titanium housing helps to reduce weight, improve balance and ensure maximum durability.
- Ergonomically designed handle-forward design improves balance and control, helping to reduce operator fatigue.
- Robust twin hammer mechanism for efficient energy transfer and long service life.
- Ambidextrous forward/reverse lever can be actuated with a single hand, even with gloves on.
- Three position power regulator for forward rotation. Reverse rotation operates at maximum for highest breakaway torque.
- Feather throttle for maximum operator control.
- Side-fed, 6-vane air motor for maximum power and efficiency.
- Machined motor housing reduces number of parts, creating precision alignment, reducing wear, increasing efficiency and simplifying maintenance.
The J138WP includes:
- One (1) Proto J138WP 3/8" Drive Air Impact Wrench
- 360° Rotating Air Inlet Fitting.
- Titanium Exhaust Deflector and Muffler.
- Integrated Tethering Capability in all Proto® Air Tools.
- Optional ProtoIDTMAir Fitting for RFID Tracking Capability.
- Drive Size [in]: 3/8
- Breakaway Torque (Ft Lbs): 525
- Blow Rate Forward (BPM): 1750
- Average Air Consumption [cfm]: 4.4
- Free Speed [RPMs]: 10500
- Overall Length [in]: 6
Overall Rating for Proto Tool J138WP Air Impact Wrench 525 ft/lbs - Tether Ready