Proto Tool J150WP 1/2" Air Impact - Tether Ready
Expand all tabs
Collapse into tabs
- Titanium housing helps to reduce weight, improve balance and ensure maximum durability.
- Ergonomically designed handle-forward design improves balance and control, helping to reduce operator fatigue.
- Robust twin hammer mechanism for efficient energy transfer and long service life.
- Ambidextrous forward/reverse lever can be actuated with a single hand, even with gloves on.
- Three position power regulator for forward rotation. Reverse rotation operates at maximum for highest breakaway torque.
- Feather throttle for maximum operator control.
- Side-fed, 6-vane air motor for maximum power and efficiency.
- Machined motor housing reduces number of parts, creating precision alignment, reducing wear, increasing efficiency and simplifying maintenance.
If you are looking for larger quantities than shown, please contact us through this items messaging. We can ship (direct to you from the manufacturer) additional quantities of this item or different items from this same Brand.
The J150WP includes:
- 1x Proto J150WP 1/2" Drive Air Impact Wrench
- 360° Rotating Air Inlet Fitting.
- Titanium Exhaust Deflector and Muffler.
- Integrated Tethering Capability in all Proto Air Tools.
- Optional ProtoIDAir Fitting for RFID Tracking Capability. Visit www.cribmaster.com for more information.
- Drive Size [in]: 1/2
- Breakaway Torque (Ft Lbs): 1260
- Blow Rate Forward (BPM): 1160
- Average Air Consumption [cfm]: 5.1
- Free Speed [RPMs]: 7225
- Overall Length [in]: 7-3/32
UPC - 662679107222
Overall Rating for Proto Tool J150WP 1/2" Air Impact - Tether Ready