Proto Tool J175WP Air Impact Wrench
Proto Tool J175WP 3/4'' Air Impact Wrench
Expand all tabs
Collapse into tabs
- Titanium housing helps to reduce weight, improve balance and ensure maximum durability.
- Ergonomically designed handle-forward design improves balance and control, helping to reduce operator fatigue.
- Robust twin hammer mechanism for efficient energy transfer and long service life.
- Ambidextrous forward/reverse lever can be actuated with a single hand, even with gloves on.
- Three position power regulator for forward rotation. Reverse rotation operates at maximum for highest breakaway torque.
- Feather throttle for maximum operator control.
- Side-fed, 6-vane air motor for maximum power and efficiency.
- Machined motor housing reduces number of parts, creating precision alignment, reducing wear, increasing efficiency and simplifying maintenance.
The J175WP includes:
- One (1) Proto 3.4" Drive Air Impact Wrench
- 360° Rotating Air Inlet Fitting.
- Titanium Exhaust Deflector and Muffler.
- Integrated Tethering Capability in all Proto® Air Tools.
- Optional ProtoIDTMAir Fitting for RFID Tracking Capability.
- Drive Size [in]: 3/4
- Breakaway Torque (Ft Lbs): 1560
- Blow Rate Forward (BPM): 950
- Average Air Consumption [cfm]: 7.1
- Free Speed [RPMs]: 5300
- Overall Length [in]: 8-29/32
Overall Rating for Proto Tool J175WP Air Impact Wrench