Proto Tool J6006C 3/8"dr Ratcheting Head Micrometer Torque Wrench 16-80
- Calibrated to +/- 3% in clockwise direction and +/- 6% in counter clockwise direction.
- Calibration is accomplished by mechanical loading of each wrench in a horizontal position, and performing a three click test at 20%, 60% and 100% of maximum instrument capacity.
- Certification documents traceable to N.I.S.T. (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
- Manufactured to meet precision/highly accurate applications such as military and aerospace.
Stanley J6006C Proto 3/8-inch Drive Ratcheting Head Micrometer Torque Wrench 16-80 ft.-lbs Calibrated to +/- 3% clockwise direction and +/- 6% counter clockwise at 20% to 100% of full scale. Calibration is accomplished by manual loading the torque wrenches. Manufactured to meet standard industrial torque applications, general industry, heavy equipment and maintenance.
The J6006C includes:
- 1x Proto J6006C 3/8" Drive Ratcheting Head Micrometer Torque Wrench
- Brand: Proto Tools
- Model: J6006C
- MPN: J6006C
- UPC: 662679135935
- Type: Wrench
- Torque Range: 16-80 ft-lbs
- Drive Size (in): 3/8
- Head Width (in): 1-7/16
- Head Depth (in): 1-1/64
- Overall Length (in): 15-1/2
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Proto Tool J6006C 3/8"dr Ratcheting Head Micrometer Torque Wrench 16-80
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|