Proto Tool J6020AB 3/4" Drive Ratcheting Head Micrometer Torque Wrench
- Calibrated to +/- 3% in clockwise direction and +/- 6% in counter clockwise direction.
- Calibration is accomplished by mechanical loading of each wrench in a horizontal position, and performing a three click test at 20%, 60% and 100% of maximum instrument capacity.
- Certification documents traceable to N.I.S.T. (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
- Manufactured to meet precision/highly accurate applications such as military and aerospace.
Proto Tools 3/4-inch Drive Ratcheting Head Micrometer Torque Wrench gets the job done. It withstands 120-600 ft-lbs and is calibrated to +/- 3% clockwise direction and +/- 6% counter clockwise at 20% to 100% of full scale. Calibration is accomplished by manual loading the torque wrenches. This product is manufactured to meet standard industrial torque applications, general industry, heavy equipment and maintenance. The 3/4 " Drive Ratcheting Head Micrometer Torque Wrench is a necessity in every workshop.
The J6020AB includes:
- 1x Proto J6020AB 3/4" Drive Ratcheting Head Micrometer Torque Wrench
- Brand: Proto Tools
- Model: J6020AB
- MPN: J6020AB
- UPC: 662679134587
- Type: Torque Wrench
- Torque Range: 120-600 ft-lbs
- Drive Size (in): 3/4
- Head Width (in): 2-5/8
- Head Depth (in): 2-1/16
- Overall Length (in): 41-9/16
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Proto Tool J6020AB 3/4" Drive Ratcheting Head Micrometer Torque Wrench
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|