Proto Tool J6133F 3/4" Drive Dial Torque Wrench (FT-LBS/MKG)
Expand all tabs
Collapse into tabs
- Accurate to ± 4% of torque reading in both directions at 20% to 100% of full scale.
- Industrial all steel or aluminum torque transfer components.
- High alloy torsion drive design - accuracy not effected by hand position.
- Dual scale (English/Metric) with clockwise and counterclockwise operation - fewer wrenches needed to complete job.
- Memory needles are standard on all wrenches except electric light models.
- Easy-to-read, high contrast scale.
- Laser marked serial number for traceability.
- N.I.S.T. (National Institute of Standards and Technology) traceable CW certification supplied with each wrench.
- Drive Size (in): 3/4
- Torque Range: 16-80 mkg
- Overall Length (in): 46-1/2
- Weight (lbs): 9.90
- See our Proto Tool Dial Torque Wrenches - FT-LBS/MKG
If you are looking for larger quantities than shown, please contact us through this items messaging. We can ship (direct to you from the manufacturer) additional quantities of this item or different items from this same Brand.
Overall Rating for Proto Tool J6133F 3/4" Drive Dial Torque Wrench (FT-LBS/MKG)