Proto Tool J6360 Electronic Torque Meter
- The Proto® Electronic Torque Meter is one of the world's first true all-in-one torque meters. The Proto Electronic Torque Meter provides the maximum flexibility in lab and production applications. This system meets a broad range of needs from demanding users and can eliminate the need for multiple electronic torque wrenches and testers. The system grows as the demands of the user grows.
- Ideal for use in production (application of torque), quality control (verification of torque) and for the calibration and or verification of torque wrench accuracy (calibration labs and kit rooms).
- Easy to learn and use. Anyone can be up and running in seconds. Unit designed with the user in mind.
- Accuracy. Four to eight times more accurate than a conventional torque wrench or tester.
- Accuracy to .5% with bench mounted transducers.
The J6360 includes:
- One (1) Proto Electronic Torque Meter
- FINISH: Full Polish
- HEIGHT [IN]: 2
- OVERALL LENGTH [IN]: 7-1/4
- SPECIFICATION ASME: ASME B107.29
- STYLE: Electronic
- WEIGHT [LBS]: 2.34
- WIDTH [IN]: 3-1/4