Proto Tool JPSSCAFF5 SkyHook 5 Tool Kit
- The SkyHook switch connector tethers to the tool on a short lanyard and provides secure tool transfers, a free range of motion, and positive tool control at the worksite
- Mechanism is made from Dupont Delrin, stainless steel springs and brass rivets for strength, durability and corrosion-resistance
- The SkyDock wrist strap securely anchors the SkyHook to the wrist.
- Just "Swipe to Switch". Hand-to-hand, hand-to-belt, person-to-person or person-to-station, the transfer is the same
Introducing the new Skyhook Tether and Transfer System from Stanley Proto which is the next generation of safety technology for positive control hand tools at any height, work areas requiring material exclusion (FME) or anywhere simple accidents become costly mistakes. Since a better tether system is a safer tether system, SkyHook provides secure tool transfers, a free range of motion, and positive tool control at the worksite. The SkyHook System builds on existing carabiner technology to provide secure transfers at every point along with a SkyDock that attaches to the wrist. The SkyDock incorporates a short lanyard that is light, tight and less likely to get caught on other equipment. You can attach the SkyDock to a hand, wrist, belt, tool apron, co-worker, work truck or a central station. By simpy "swiping to switch" tools can be transferred securely and safely. The Stanley Proto SkyHook and SkyDock system works with a complete line of sockets, drive tools, wrenches, striking tools, pliers and accessories.
The JPSSCAFF5 includes:
- (5) Proto SkyHooks
- (5) Proto SkyDocks
- (2) Proto SkyDock Wrist Straps
UPC - 662679122584
Overall Rating for Proto Tool JPSSCAFF5 SkyHook 5 Tool Kit
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|