Expand all tabs
Collapse into tabs
- Type 17 point with coarse threads
- C-3 Mechanically Galvanized
- Used in Quik Drive tools: PROLDH, and PROCGB
- #10 Tile Underlayment screw
- .375" Ribbed wafer head
- Nibs under head for easy countersinking
Drill/Drivers cannot be converted using a Quik Drive System. Only Screw Guns and Some Impact Drivers can be converted.
The CB3BLG158S includes:
- One (1) Box of1500 Fiber Cement Board 1 5/8" Screws with type 17 Point
- Two (2) BIT3SU #3 Undersize Square Drive Bits
Overall Rating for Quik Drive CB3BLG158S 1-5/8" x #10 Fiber Cement Board Screw
For the past 30 years, Tools-Plus has committed itself to carrying the best hand tools, power tools, woodworking machinery, and accessories like the Quik Drive CB3BLG158S 1-5/8" x #10 Fiber Cement Board Screw above.