Quik Drive PROSDDM35K 1-1/2" - 3" 3500 RPM 6828 Autofeed Screwgun Kit
The PROSDDM35K includes:
- Makita Screwgun
- QD PRO200 Drywall Fastening Unit
- QD PRO300S AutoFeed Driving Unit
- Protective carrying case
- Much more durable than previous SDS kits
- High quality drywall tool included along with subfloor and decking nosepieces
- Covers almost every need for contractors and homeowners alike
- Interchangeable nose pieces for a variety of applications
- Affordable, professional-grade fastener driving system
- Set it once for consistent countersink
- Precise, calibrated depth setting
- Limited lifetime warranty on attachment and extension, 1 year limited warranty on screwdriver motors (see specific manufacturer's warranty for more information)
The Quick Drive PROSDDM35K Auto-Feed system increases productivity while providing superior fastener performance. It has been well known that the superior holding power of screws far outweighs nails, but the time-saving advantage of driving nails has always tipped the balance in their favor. That has all changed with the Quick Drive Screw Fastening system, now you can improve the quality and durability of your work while reducing time and money spent on the job.
- Chuck Size: 1/4 Inch Chuck
- Chuck Style: 1/4 Inch Hex
- Amperage: 6.5 amp
- Amperage: 6.0 - 6.9 Amps
- Job Type: Subfloor, Deck / Dock
- Collation Type: QuikDrive Ridgid Plastic Collation
- Maximum Torque: 107 inch/pounds
- Max. No Load RPM Speed: 3500 RPM
- Handle Style: Pistol Grip
- Body Style: Standard Body
- Side Handle Type: Fixed Position Handle
- Special Features: Extension For Standing Drilling
- Switch Style: Trigger Switch
- Compatible Quick Drive Nail Series: CBSDQ,DCL,DHPD,DTHQ,PPSD,PHSS,SS3DSC,SSDTH,WSC,WSFLRV,WSNTL,WSNTLG
- Recommended Replacement for the Q-DPROCCSM35
UPC - 746056002376
Overall Rating for Quik Drive PROSDDM35K 1-1/2" - 3" 3500 RPM 6828 Autofeed Screwgun Kit
Awesome driver, cheap storage box
By Paul Chick from Haddon Twp, NJ on July 4, 2013
The quick drive is a real time saver and works like I hoped it would.
But for such a great tool, and for $350, you would expect a storage box with better quality.
Everything just flops around in it and it's Walmart quality construction.
All said, that wouldn't stop me from buying this tool again.