Quik Drive WSNTL3S Collated Strip Screws
Quik Drive WSNTL3S 3" Square Drive Collated Strip Screws PLUS (2) #3 Square Drive Bits
- Fast pitch threads
- Yellow zinc, Flat head
- 1,000 count box
- Drives 40% faster than coarse thread
- With greater holding power.
- Requires BPSU square drive bit
- Recommended Replacement for the Q-DWSC3S
Convenient plastic collated strips hold 30 screws. Simple loading procedure requires no adjustments or threading -- just snap a clip in and go!!. Versatile QuikDrive Systems feature QuikStrip screws that are available for most construction applications including subfloor, drywall, decks, and metal roofing. QuikStrip screws eliminate nail-pops and warped boards with the superior holding power only a screw can provide.
Benefits include the cutting nibs under the heads of the WSNTL subfloor and deck screws for enhanced countersinking, and the twin Fast Pitch threads that pull these screws down with unbelievable speed.
The WSNTL3S includes:
- Box of 1,000 Quik Drive Model WSNTL3S Collated Strip Screws
- Two (2) BIT3S #3 Square Drive Bits