Ramset MASTERSHOT .22 Caliber Powder Hammer
- The perfect tool for light and medium duty concrete fastening jobs such as attaching 2 x 4s, furring strips, and electrical boxes
- Weighs just 4.1 lbs, easy to use with just one hand
- Unique silencing feature keeps your eardrums intact without sacrificing any power
- Positive barrel and load retention prevents barrel from opening on its own and spilling its contents; an essential for overhead fastening
- Recommended Replacement for the RAMRS22
You need a nailer with a lot of power to penetrate concrete, but unfortunately they are oftentimes loud enough to hear across town. Not so with the MasterShot .22 Caliber Powder Actuated Tool from Ramset. Unlike many nailers, this one's unique silencing feature gives your ear drums a rest without sacrificing any performance. It's ideal for many light and medium duty concrete fastening jobs; utilizing 3" maximum fasteners while attaching 2 x 4s, furring strips, and electrical boxes. Because the MasterShot weighs just 4 lbs (and its grip is cushioned) it's extremely easy to use. Overhead fastening is easy as well; thanks to the positive barrel and load retention systems that keep the barrel from opening on its own. Ramset is the largest designer and manufacturer of concrete and steel fasteners in America. A company like this with over 50 years experience under their belt is the best choice to go with.
There is no Tools Plus Satisfaction Guarantee/Return Policy on Ramset Items. Defective items must be repaired at a Authorized Ramset Warranty Center.
The MASTERSHOT includes:
- 1x Ramset MASTERSHOT .22 Caliber Powder Actuated Concrete Nailer