Rockwell RK9000 Jawhorse Hands Free Clamping & Holding Workstation
- The 1 ton clamping force provided by the jaws, which is foot-pedal operated, leaves both of your hands free to handle the material you are inserting
- A lock-release switch allows you to lock the material in place and easily release it with the flick of a switch
- Vice jaws extend to a full 37-inches - enough to clamp even the largest materials including a standard size 36-inch door
- Tripod base gives exceptional all-terrain stability; the front legs incorporate holes to allow you to fasten to a floor for more permanent jobs
- The Jawhorse quickly folds down (no tools needed) to a very portable 43 pounds and incorporate a wheel for even easier portability
The RK9000 includes:
- Rockwell RK9000 Jawhorse Workstation
- Clamping Range -- 0" — 37"
- Maximum Clamping Force -- 1 ton
- Clamp Method -- foot step
- Maximum Load -- 300 lbs.
- Foot Print (standing) -- 39" x 39" x 34"
- Foot Print (folded) -- 23" x 14" x 13"
- Clamp Travel -- foot pedal — 1" per step
- Construction - solid steel
- Weight - 43 lbs.
Overall Rating for Rockwell RK9000 Jawhorse Hands Free Clamping & Holding Workstation
Mucho Hombre !
By NotSmall from Buena Vista, CO. on March 22, 2012
That saved calling a neighbor or hireing someone. Very pleased. It will see a lot of use. Wish I had one ten years ago. NICE!
Best price on the net from Tools-Plus and quickly shipped.