Rolair 4090HK17 5.5 HP 9 Gal. Single Stage Portable Air Compressor
- 13.1 Cu. Ft. Displaced, 8.9 Cu Ft. Free Air at 100 PSI
- Splash lubricated pump with cast iron cylinders
- Ball bearing crankshaft, oil level site gauge
- Automotive style inserts on connecting rods
- Oversized flywheel for extra cooling
- Idle-down throttle control to reduce fuel use
- Accessory support clip
Depending on the "Ship To:" location, this item may ship directly from the Manufacturer.
The 4090HK17 includes:
- Rolair 4090HK17 Portable Gas Air Compressor
- Totally enclosed two piece heavy gauge belt guard
- 5 1/2" HP Honda gasoline engine
- Initial oil fill in crankcase
- Runs Approximately: 3-5 Framing/Sheathing Guns, 4-7 Roofing Guns
- Engine: Honda
- Motor: HP 5-1/2
- Cubic Feet Displaced: 13.1
- Cubic Feet free air at 100psi: 8.7
- Stage: Single
- Tank Capacity: 9 Gallons
- Length: 46"
- Width: 19"
- Height: 28"
- Shipping weight: 200.00 lbs.
Things to consider.
- Is the tank full of air so it doesn't think its supposed to kick on?
- Is there a "reset" button on the motor that is tripped?
- Is the Regulator adjustment being done correctly?
- Is it plugged in to a proven working power source?
- Is there is "not" enough restriction to the air flow that the gauge won't move up?
- With the Regulator turned all the way off, does the compressor build up pressure then shut off?
- When you open the tank drain slightly does the compressor kick on at about 90~100psi using the Tanks gauge to measure?