Rolair 7722HK28 8 HP 9 Gal. Two Stage Portable Gasoline Powered Air Compressor
- 20.3 Cu. Ft. Displaced, 16.2 Cu. Ft. Free Air at 100 PSI
- Featuring a high quality 8 HP Honda 4 Cycle Splash Lubricated Engine
- Complete aluminum alloy motor with cast-iron sleeve
- Ball bearings and automotive-style bearing inserts on the connecting rods
- Splash lubricated two stage pump with enbloc cast-iron cylinders
- Retractable starter
- Low oil shutdown, Overhead valves
Depending on the "Ship To:" location, this item may ship directly from the Manufacturer.
The 7722HK28 includes:
- Rolair 7722HK28 Portable Gas Air Compressor
- Swedish lamellar reed valves
- Cast-iron valve plates
- Oil Sight Glass
- Runs Approximately: 6-8 Framing/Sheathing Guns, 8-10 Roofing Guns
- Motor: Honda
- Engine HP: 8
- Stages: 2
- Tank Capacity: 9 Gallons
- Lubrication: Oil Splash
- Cubic Feet Displaced: 20.3
- Cubic Feet Free Air at 100 PSI: 16.2
- Length: 46"
- Width: 28"
- Height: 30"
- Shipping weight: 275.00 lbs.
Things to consider.
- Is the tank full of air so it doesn't think its supposed to kick on?
- Is there a "reset" button on the motor that is tripped?
- Is the Regulator adjustment being done correctly?
- Is it plugged in to a proven working power source?
- Is there is "not" enough restriction to the air flow that the gauge won't move up?
- With the Regulator turned all the way off, does the compressor build up pressure then shut off?
- When you open the tank drain slightly does the compressor kick on at about 90~100psi using the Tanks gauge to measure?