Rolair 7722HK28 8HP 9 Gal 2 Stage Portable Gas Powered Air Compressor
The 7722HK28 includes:
- 1x Rolair 7722HK28 Portable Gas Air Compressor
- 20.3 Cu. Ft. Displaced, 16.2 Cu. Ft. Free Air at 100 PSI
- Featuring a high quality 8 HP Honda 4 Cycle Splash Lubricated Engine
- Complete aluminum alloy motor with cast-iron sleeve
- Ball bearings and automotive-style bearing inserts on the connecting rods
- Splash lubricated two stage pump with enbloc cast-iron cylinders
- Retractable starter
- Low oil shutdown, Overhead valves
Suited for large contracting crews, the 7722HK28 utilizes a powerful two stage pump to deliver 17 CFM at 90 PSI. This model incorporates the popular 9 HP Honda engine with automatic idle-down for increased fuel efficiency and an atmospheric unloading system to prevent oil consumption. Battle tested contractor tough? There's only one way to find out. Get it dirty, run it hot and don't let up - just like a contractor. That's how they're used, so that's how they're tested. Engines, pumps, motors, switches - every component of every ROLAIR compressor is battle-tested both in the field and at our Wisconsin factory. You have our guarantee that your ROLAIR compressor is ready to roll on day one, no excuses.
Depending on the "Ship To:" location, this item may ship directly from the Manufacturer.
- Swedish lamellar reed valves
- Cast-iron valve plates
- Oil Sight Glass
- Runs Approximately: 5-8 Framing/Sheathing Guns, 5-8 Roofing Guns
- Brand: Rolair
- Model: GD4000PV5H
- MPN: GD4000PV5H
- UPC: 662865430004
- Type: Portable Air Compressor
- Motor Power: 4 HP
- CFM Displaced at 100 PSI: 8.3 CFM
- CFM Delivered at 100 PSI: 4.4 CFM
- Pump/Motor RPM: 3,400 RPM
- Lubrication Type: Splash
- Pump Oil Capacity: 4 Ounces
- Reed Valve System: Yes (Standard)
- Number of Cylinders: 1
- Tank Capacity: 4.5 Gallons
- Length: 22 Inches
- Width: 16 Inches
- Height: 16 Inches
- Package Qty.: 1
Things to consider.
- Is the tank full of air so it doesn't think its supposed to kick on?
- Is there a "reset" button on the motor that is tripped?
- Is the Regulator adjustment being done correctly?
- Is it plugged in to a proven working power source?
- Is there is "not" enough restriction to the air flow that the gauge won't move up?
- With the Regulator turned all the way off, does the compressor build up pressure then shut off?
- When you open the tank drain slightly does the compressor kick on at about 90~100psi using the Tanks gauge to measure?
Overall Rating for Rolair 7722HK28 8HP 9 Gal 2 Stage Portable Gas Powered Air Compressor
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|