Rolair FC1500HS3 1.5 HP "Baby Bull" Single Stage Hand Carry Air Compressor
- 7.6 Cu. Ft. Displaced, 3.6 Cu. Ft. Free Air at 100 PSI
- Heavy duty pump
- Intake filter silencer
- Single stage with ball bearings, Splash lubrication
- Stainless steel reed valves to ensure longer pump life
- 3400 RPM, 115 Volt low amp draw motor
- Overload protected with manual reset
- Heavy duty industrial grade with ball bearings for greater durability
The FC1500HS3 includes:
- Rolair FC1500HS3 Hand Carry Air Compressor
- Initial 6 oz. Oil Fill
- Replaceable Filter Cartridge
- Motor HP: 1 1/2
- Motor RPM: 3400
- # Of Cyls: 1
- Cu Ft. Disp.: 6.9
- Cu. Ft. Free Air @ 100 PSI: 3.5
- Tank Cap. (Gal.:) 2.5
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20 x 9 x18
- Shipping weight: 43.00 lbs.
Things to consider.
- Is the tank full of air so it doesn't think its supposed to kick on?
- Is there a "reset" button on the motor that is tripped?
- Is the Regulator adjustment being done correctly?
- Is it plugged in to a proven working power source?
- Is there is "not" enough restriction to the air flow that the gauge won't move up?
- With the Regulator turned all the way off, does the compressor build up pressure then shut off?
- When you open the tank drain slightly does the compressor kick on at about 90~100psi using the Tanks gauge to measure?