Rolair FC2002 2 HP Single Stage The "BULL" Hand Carry Air Compressor
The FC2002 includes:
- 1x Rolair FC2002 Hand Carry Air Compressor
- 1x Initial 6 oz. Oil Fill
- 1x Regulator
- 1x Pressure Gauge
- 7.8 Cu. Ft. Displaced, 4.0 Cu. Ft. Free Air @ 100 PSI
- Industrial Grade Single Stage Pump with Ball Bearings for greater durability
- Intake Filter/Silencer
- Low Amp Draw
- Stainless Steel Reed Valves and Splash Lubrication ensure longer pump life
- Overload Protected with Manual Reset
- 4.0CFM Free Air @100PSI
- Direct Drive, Splash lubricated
Rolair Compressors have a tradition of excellence with over 45 years of experience in designing and building compressors for the professional contractor. They are committed to continuing this tradition by analyzing and adapting to the changing needs and rigorous demands of the industry. Every compressor sold y Rolair is subjected to a stringent series of tests, both in the factory and in the field. Each unit is factory tested prior to shipping for amp draw, voltage, compression, working pressure levels, RPM on gas models and air leaks. All Rolair compressors include a warranty against manufacturer defects for a time period of 1 year from the date of retail purchase or 18 months from the date of manufacturer, whichever occurs first.
- Start/Stop Pressure Switch with On/Off Lever
- Low Profile Stack Tank
- Tank Pressure Gauge
- Safety Relief Valve
- Intake Filter Silencer
- 14.3 Amp Motor
- Runs Approximately: 1-2 Roofing Guns, 1-2 Framing Guns, 3-5 Trim/Finish Guns
- Brand: Rolair Compressors
- Model: FC2002
- MPN: FC2002
- UPC: 662865416510
- Type: Compressor
- Horsepower: 2
- RPM: 3400
- Cylinders: One
- Displacement: C.F.M. 7.8
- Free Air @ 90 PSI: 4.1 C.F.M.
- Tank Capacity: 4.3 Gal. (Twin Tank)
- Size: (L x W x H) 20" x 15" x 17"
- Shipping weight: 64.00 lbs.
- Package Qty.: 1
Things to consider.
- Is the tank full of air so it doesn't think its supposed to kick on?
- Is there a "reset" button on the motor that is tripped?
- Is the Regulator adjustment being done correctly?
- Is it plugged in to a proven working power source?
- Is there is "not" enough restriction to the air flow that the gauge won't move up?
- With the Regulator turned all the way off, does the compressor build up pressure then shut off?
- When you open the tank drain slightly does the compressor kick on at about 90~100psi using the Tanks gauge to measure?
Overall Rating for Rolair FC2002 2 HP Single Stage The "BULL" Hand Carry Air Compressor
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|