Rolair FC2002 2 HP Single Stage The "BULL" Hand Carry Air Compressor
- 7.8 Cu. Ft. Displaced, 4.0 Cu. Ft. Free Air @ 100 PSI
- Industrial Grade Single Stage Pump with Ball Bearings for greater durability
- Intake Filter/Silencer
- Low Amp Draw
- Stainless Steel Reed Valves and Splash Lubrication ensure longer pump life
- Overload Protected with Manual Reset
- 4.0CFM Free Air @100PSI
- Direct Drive, Splash lubricated
The FC2002 includes:
- Rolair FC2002 Hand Carry Air Compressor
- Initial 6 oz. Oil Fill
- Pressure Gauge
- Start/Stop Pressure Switch with On/Off Lever
- Low Profile Stack Tank
- Tank Pressure Gauge
- Safety Relief Valve
- Intake Filter Silencer
- 14.3 Amp Motor
- Runs Approximately: 1-2 Roofing Guns, 1-2 Framing Guns, 3-5 Trim/Finish Guns
- Horsepower: 2
- RPM: 3400
- Cylinders: One
- Displacement: C.F.M. 7.8
- Free Air @ 90 PSI: 4.1 C.F.M.
- Tank Capacity: 4.3 Gal. (Twin Tank)
- Size: (L x W x H) 20" x 15" x 17"
- Shipping weight: 64.00 lbs.
Things to consider.
- Is the tank full of air so it doesn't think its supposed to kick on?
- Is there a "reset" button on the motor that is tripped?
- Is the Regulator adjustment being done correctly?
- Is it plugged in to a proven working power source?
- Is there is "not" enough restriction to the air flow that the gauge won't move up?
- With the Regulator turned all the way off, does the compressor build up pressure then shut off?
- When you open the tank drain slightly does the compressor kick on at about 90~100psi using the Tanks gauge to measure?