Rolair GD4000PV5H 4HP 4-1/2 Gal Gas-Powered Hand Carry Air Compressor
- Runs on an impressive 4HP Honda Engine
- Direct drive pump that kicks out 4.4 CFM at 100 PSI
- Fuel consumpton is reduced with idle-down throttle control
- Features a splash lubricated pump with cast iron cyclinders for longer life
Rolair produces high quality air compressors that stand by you on the job site, and the Rolair GD4000PV5H is no exception. This Rolair Air Compressor runs on a 118 cc (GX120) 4HP Honda Engine equipped with Idle-down Throttle Control for improved fuel economy and longer service life. If electricity isn't available and you need portability, this gas-powered Rolair hand-carry air compressor is for you. It also has a sturdy roll cage design made to endure the rigors of the jobsite. Consider the GD4000PV5H and other great Rolair compressor at Tools Plus.
The GD4000PV5H includes:
- 1x 4HP Gas-Powered Direct Drive 4-1/2 Gallon Air Compressor
- 1x Regulator with Air Line Pressure Gauge
- 1x Universal Quick Disconnect with Plug
- 1x 4 oz. Crankcase Pre-filled with Oil
- 1x Safety Relief Valve
- Motor Power: 4 HP
- CFM Displaced at 100 PSI: 8.3 CFM
- CFM Delivered at 100 PSI: 4.4 CFM
- Pump/Motor RPM: 3,400 RPM
- Lubrication Type: Splash
- Pump Oil Capacity: 4 Ounces
- Reed Valve System: Yes (Standard)
- Number of Cylinders: 1
- Tank Capacity: 4.5 Gallons
- Length: 22 Inches
- Width: 16 Inches
- Height: 16 Inches
UPC - 662865430004
Things to consider.
- Is the tank full of air so it doesn't think its supposed to kick on?
- Is there a "reset" button on the motor that is tripped?
- Is the Regulator adjustment being done correctly?
- Is it plugged in to a proven working power source?
- Is there is "not" enough restriction to the air flow that the gauge won't move up?
- With the Regulator turned all the way off, does the compressor build up pressure then shut off?
- When you open the tank drain slightly does the compressor kick on at about 90~100psi using the Tanks gauge to measure?
Overall Rating for Rolair GD4000PV5H 4HP 4-1/2 Gal Gas-Powered Hand Carry Air Compressor
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|