Rolair VT20TB 2HP Single Stage Air Compressor
- 100% duty cycle motor for long life and durability
- Low motor speed reduces operating noise of unit
- Heavy duty wheeled dolly cart makes it easy to maneuver and reposition compressor
- Start/stop pressure switch with integrated on/off lever
- Handy utility box allows you to store tools and accessories
- Control panel features gauges, 2 quick disconnect couplers and an air regulator
Rol-Air is a company that focuses on making one thing and making it well. Their goal is simple: Produce the finest and highest quality air compressors on the market, period. Their new VT20TB 2HP Single Stage Air Compressor is another in a long line of compressors that have proven to be some of the best machines available on the market. This radical new compressor design offers advanced portability and reliability with features often found in much more expensive machines. The integrated dolly and wheel system makes this unit incredibly easy to move around and maneuver, and it doesn't sacrifice power for mobility. The 2 HP motor runs at 3400 RPM and is rated for continuous duty and low amp draw. It features integrated overload protection with a manual reset and uses heavy duty industrial grade ball bearing throughout. The single stage pump features a solid cast iron cylinder with stainless steel reed valves and splash lubrication that ensures long life and reliability.
The VT20TB includes:
- 1x Rolair 2HP Single Stage Air Compressor
- 1x Air regulator
- Initial 10 oz. oil fill
- Model: VT20TB
- Motor HP: 2
- # of Cylinders: 1
- Cu Ft. Displaced: 5.5
- Cu. Ft. Free Air @ 100 PSI: 4.1
- Tank Capacity: 3.2 gal
- Dimensions: 31"x21"x21"
- Shipping Weight: 80lb
UPC - 662865003154
Things to consider.
- Is the tank full of air so it doesn't think its supposed to kick on?
- Is there a "reset" button on the motor that is tripped?
- Is the Regulator adjustment being done correctly?
- Is it plugged in to a proven working power source?
- Is there is "not" enough restriction to the air flow that the gauge won't move up?
- With the Regulator turned all the way off, does the compressor build up pressure then shut off?
- When you open the tank drain slightly does the compressor kick on at about 90~100psi using the Tanks gauge to measure?
Overall Rating for Rolair VT20TB 2HP Single Stage Air Compressor
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|