Roto Zip SC4 4 Pack 1/8" Multi-Purpose Zip Bits
Valid from November 24th - December 27th. Redeemable online only. Limit one coupon per order.
- Durable 1/8" diameter shank, one of the most versatile Rotozip bits available
- Designed for easily cutting through all types of wood, drywall, laminate, fiberglass, OSB, vinyl and aluminum siding
- 2-1/2" overall length for thicker materials
- Compatible with Rotozip and Dremel rotary tools
- Recommended Replacement for the ROTSC5
- Note: Not recommend for use as an actual drill bit, only for use as bit in rotary tools (Rotozip and Dremel)
The Rotozip is possibly one of the most loved a versatile tools we've ever sold. Whether you're a drywall installer, electrical, plumber or general contractor, a Rotozip will save you countless amounts of time and produce great results every time. People find new uses for them every day, and the Rotozip SC4 1/8" Sabercut Zip bits will let you do even more with an already incredibly useful too. The bit features a sold 1/8" shank that resists twisting and slipping, and the 2-1/2" overall length makes it perfect for thicker solid surface materials. What can you cut with the SC4 bits? Just about anything, it's Rotozip most versatile cutting bit and it can cut almost any kind of wood or wood composite, plastics, fiberglass, drywall, foam board, acoustic tile, vinyl and aluminum siding and the list goes on. No matter what business you're in, the Rotozip SC4 Sabercut Zip bits will make your job easier while giving you the quality results you require.
The SC4 includes:
- 4 (Four) 1/8" Multi-Purpose Zip Bits