Sait 45025 1/4" x 5/8" SL-1 Carbide Burr Rotary Cutter
- Available in many different shapes and sizes, including cylindrical, circular, oval, tree, and cone
- 1/4" shank means it's compatible with most die grinders
- Constructed of durable tungsten carbide to work longer and harder
- Precision ground by diamond wheels to ensure a very sharp cutting edge
- Produces a finer finish with less chips and slivers
- Diameter: 1/4"
- Length: 5/8"
- Shank: 1/4"
- Shape: Cone
- Max RPM: 22,000 (33,000 FOR STAINLESS STEEL)
- See our Sait Tungsten Carbide Die Grinder Burrs "ALL"
When it comes to power tools and their accessories, more often than not the most popular models are the ones that are the most effective and easy to use. If you regularly work with a die grinder, you can't afford to be without some Tungsten Carbide Die Grinder Burrs from Sait. Ferrous metals (steel, iron, etc) don't stand a chance against these precision-ground (by diamond wheels) burrs; their cutting edges are extra sharp to leave a finer finish at the expense of fewer chips and slivers. These Sait burrs are made in all different kinds of shapes (cylindrical, circular, oval, tree, and cone) so no matter what piece you are working on, you can give it the attention it deserves.