Sait 70070 2-1/2" x 1" 60 Grit Flap Wheel
- Resin over resin construction enhances durability
- Made from high quality Egyptian cloth
- Sold individually
- Bonding increases longevity by resisting heat and moisture
- Different grits and sizes for different jobs
- Grit: 60
- Diameter: 2-1/2"
- Width: 1"
- Max RPM: 20,000
- See our Sait 1/4" Shank Flap Wheels "ALL"
Sait's Flap Wheels are excellent tools because they conform to the shape being sanded, so you can remove material or leave a smooth finish on irregular shapes. Because of their unique bonding, these wheels will live long healthy lives even when confronted with heat and moisture. Sait's abrasives are made with the highest quality materials, and these flap wheels are no exception; they are made with real Egyptian cloth. On top of all of this, the resin over resin construction makes the flap wheels very durable. If you want a unique and innovative way to sand metals, wood, and fiberglass, Sait's Flap Wheels are what you should use.
- Shank: 1/4"
- Diameter: Varied
- Width: Varied
United Abrasives\SAIT Company Overview
- Quantity: Sold Individually
- Available Grits: 60-120