Senco FP25XP 5/8" to 2-1/8" 18 Gauge Xtreme FINISHPRO Pro Brad Nailer 760102N
- The ideal tool for beading, cabinets, chair rails, decorative trim, furniture, molding, paneling, picture frames, rattan, scribe molding, and upholstery
- Compatible with any 18-gauge brads from 5/8" to 2-1/8"
- The lightest brad nailer around is easy on your wrist and arm (just 2.7 lbs)
- "On tool" power adjustment gives your gun up to 30% extra juice when using longer brads or attempting to penetrate harder woods
- Adjustable depth of drive adapts to any woodworking job
Did you know that since 1996 Senco sold an excess of 500 trillion fasteners to trusted furniture manufacturers like Fleetwood, Champion, Merillait, Ashley Furniture? The nails mentioned are compatible with many great Senco power tools, such as the FinishPro 25XP 18 Gauge Brad Nailer. Weighing in at just 2.7 lbs, this nailer is easy on your wrist and arm. Don't take this for a lightweight though (a metaphorical lightweight anyways). This brad nailer can penetrate harder wood and use longer brads when you pump up the jam with the "On Tool" power adjustment, increasing strength by up to 30%. Also, the 25XP can adapt to beading, cabinets, chair rails, decorative trim, furniture, molding, paneling, picture framework, rattan, scribe molding, and upholstery applications, thanks to its adjustable depth of drive. We wouldn't be surprised to hear if all the aforementioned furniture manufacturers used the FinishPro 25XP in their work.
The FP25XP includes:
- One (1) Senco 760102N 18 Gauge Xtreme Pro Brad Nailer
- One (1) Carrying Case
- Decorative trim
- Finish and trim
- Furniture trim
- Mirror & picture frames
- Rattan furniture
- Upholstery trim panels
- Window beading
- Item #: 760102N
- Firing Mode: Sequential Actuation Trigger
- Reg. Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi (4.8-8.3 bar)
- Air Consumption (60 cycles per min.): 1.92 scfm
- Air Inlet: 1/4" NPT
- Weight: 2.7 lbs (1.2kg)
- Height: 9.9" (251mm)
- Length: 9.8" (249mm)
- Width: 2.2" (56mm)
- Fastener Capacity: 110
- Fastener Length: 5/8" - 2-1/8"
All Senco XP tools carry a two year manufacturer warranty.