Senco PC1010 1 Gallon 1/2 HP Electric Mini Compressor
- Weighs only 20 lbs.
- Ultra quiet operation (by far, the quietest 1 we sell)
- 1/2 HP oil free motor
- 1 gallon air capacity, 1.4 CFM air displacement
- Comfortable cushioned handle grip
- Aluminum cylinder
- Pump up time: 128 seconds, recovery time: 48 seconds
- Direct drive motor and pump for efficient operation
There is a professional mini portable compressor that sweeps the competition. The Senco PC1010 Electric Mini Compressor, which utilizes a lightweight design (under 20 lbs) that any serious contractor can attest is an advantage at a jobsite where lugging a compressor up countless flights of stairs is the norm. Beyond the fact that the compressor weighs near to nothing compared to others on the market, it flaunts ultra quiet operation. It also has a 1/2 horse power oil free motor, one gallon air storage tank, 1.4 CFM air displacement, 90-120 PSI operating range, and a comfortable cushioned handle grip. The rubber suction feet act as a wonderful means of keeping the PC1010 in place and not marring the floor surface. Truly the Senco PC1010 is a complete steal with its fantastic price and ability to power small nail guns, such as the Porter-Cable PIN100 23 Gauge Pin Nailer wonderfully. Purchase perfection with the Senco PC1010 Electric Mini Compressor.
The PC1010 includes:
- Senco Model PC1010 Compressor
- Pressure Gauges
- 1/4" Universal Coupler
- Air Filter
- Height: 10.3"
- Length: 14"
- Width: 12.5"
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Recovery Time: 35 seconds
- Pump Up Time: 128 seconds
- Reg. Operating Pressure: 70-110 psi
- CFM @ 100 PSI: 0.6
- Horsepower: 1 HP
- Powersource: Electric
- Tank Storage: 1 gallon
- Max Amp @ 115 Voltage: 4 amp
Senco Tool Warranty Information
|Pnuematic Tools (both XP and Pro||Fusion Tools||Combo Kit Tools||Gas Tools||Duraspin Tools||Air Compressors||Multi-Blow Hand Nailers & Stapling Hammers|
|5 Years||2 Years||1 Year||2 Years||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year|