Senco PC1131 2.5 HP 4.3 Gal Twinstack Air Compressor "Newest"
- Cast iron cylinder for superior pump life
- Direct drive pump and induction motor for efficient operation
- Oil-splash design for exceptional durability
- Draws only 14 amps, so it won't trip circuit breakers
- Cold start valve allows for easy start-up in cold climates
- Twin vertical stack tanks
- Electric overload protection switch with manual reset
- CSA approved
SENCO's PC1131 workhorse compressor generates 4.4 CFM which provides power for all types of applications, from finish to framing. The oil splash design and induction motor provides the durability expected for professional contractors.
The PC1131 includes:
- 1x Senco PC1131 4.3 Gallon Oil-Splash Twinstack Air Compressor
- 1x Universal Coupler
- 1x Compressor Oil
- Brand: Senco Tools
- Model: PC1131
- MPN: PC1131
- UPC: 741474309281
- Type: Compressor
- Power Source: Electric
- Max Amp: 14 amps @ 115V
- Horsepower: 2.5 hp. (peak) 2 hp (running)
- Pump: Oil-splash
- SCFM: 90 psi: 4.4
- Pump Up-Time: 0-125 psi: 67 seconds
- Recovery Time: 90-125 psi: 16 seconds
- Max Pressure: 125 psi
- Tank Capacity: 4.3 gallons
- Tool Weight: 60 lbs.
- Height: 14.5"
- Length: 20.5"
- Width: 16.5"
- Package Qty.: 1
Senco Tool Warranty Information
|Pnuematic Tools (both XP and Pro||Fusion Tools||Combo Kit Tools||Gas Tools||Duraspin Tools||Air Compressors||Multi-Blow Hand Nailers & Stapling Hammers|
|5 Years||2 Years||1 Year||2 Years||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year|
Overall Rating for Senco PC1131 2.5 HP 4.3 Gal Twinstack Air Compressor "Newest"
By Nanner from Nicholasville, KY on December 10, 2013
The compressor ships with oil already in it, so don't bother looking for a bottle of oil when you unpack it. It's relatively quiet compared to other compressors in it's design class. I had another twin tank 2.5 HP compressor that we would put in another room because it was so loud. This one, the sound level is tolerable. Don't think that it's super-quiet, but it's probably running at around 80 db. A larger air filter could be installed and would help to quiet it more. I accidently forgot to put the air filter on before I started it for the first time, and it was running at around 50 db, so I know that the air filter makes a difference in the noise level. I thought that it was a little too quiet, and then I saw the plug in the side of the compressor...Oops...
Pros:Good volume air delivery
Pumps up quickly
Design makes it easy to carry and transport
Cons:No break-in instructions
Twist style drain valves