Senco SLP20XP 18 Gauge 5/8" to 1-5/8" Brad Nailer
The SLP20XP includes:
- 1x Senco SLP20XP 430101N 18 Gauge 5/8" to 1-5/8" Brad nailer
- 1x Carrying Case
- Drives 5/8" to 1-5/8" Senco brad nails
- 40 percent more power than comparable brad nailers
- Designed with only 2 movable o-rings for greater reliability
- Ideal for molding and decorative trim, furniture trim, cabinets, drawers, and picture frame assembly
- Features easy side loading that allows you to choose brad length without adjusting tool, plus an E-Z Clear jam feature allowing easy removal of a jammed fastener.
- Superior power (40% more than comparable tools) makes it suitable for use on hardwood, plastics, and particleboard.
- Oil free design means easier maintenance and no lubrication to stain fine woods.
The SLP20XP design ensures unmatched ease of use as well as superior precision and driving power, which makes this tool perfect for fastening a variety of material types and thicknesses.
- Brand: Senco Tools
- Model: 430101N
- MPN: SLP20XP
- UPC: 741474057779
- Type: Nailer
- Firing Mode: Sequential Actuation Trigger
- Reg. Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi (4.8-8.3 bar)
- Air Consumption (60 cycles per min.): (60 cycles per min.): 1.92 scfm
- Air Inlet: 1/4" NPT
- Tool Weight: 2.3 lbs (1kg)
- Height: 8.25" (210mm)
- Length: 9.5" (241mm)
- Width: 2" (50mm)
- Fastener Capacity: 110
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Senco SLP20XP 18 Gauge 5/8" to 1-5/8" Brad Nailer
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|