Show Car Detailing PCDVD Porter-Cable 7424 How-To DVD
- Achieve professional quality results the first time and every time
- Buffing single stage paint and how you can tell
- What pads to use and not use
- Why machine is better than by hand for a flawless finish
- Arm speed and direction
- Applying product to the Porter-Cable 7424 pads
- How long do you need to buff
- Why high speed is dangerous
This is the premiere instructional DVD "How-To Use the Porter-Cable 7424 For Showcar Results" hosted and written by Mike Phillips that covers everything about the Porter-Cable 7424xp Car Buffer and more. Through this 2.5 hour How-To Video you will see everything that it takes to restore the finish of this 1960 Corvette using the dual action orbital polisher. Whether you're a beginner or an expert, the tips you learn will be invaluable and transfer over to any car you may be working on.
Learn over fifty 7424 techniques you can go out into your garage and use immediately to produce better results faster than most professional detailers the first time and every time you work on your car.
The PCDVD includes:
- Show Car Detailing Porter Cable 7424 DVD
- Benefits of taping off trim
- How wipe speed affects quality
- Why "Swipe Test"? When to use and why