Skil 3600-02 Hardwood Flooring Saw Kit
- The first flooring saw of its kind; eliminates the need for multiple saws when installing hardwood flooring
- Makes rip cuts, cross-cuts and miter cuts quickly and accurately right at the point of installation
- Cuts all common types of modern flooring including engineered, solid, laminate materials
- Precision slide rails offer professional grade accuracy and a tighter, cleaner finish product
- Lightweight and portable so it can easily be taken from job to job and moved around the job site
- Die cast aluminum fences provide increased accuracy and precision when making both miter and straight cuts
- Stock locking system holds the flooring firmly in place during the cut
- Integrated cord storage keeps the cord safely tucked away during transport and storage
Much like any type of construction project, installing hardwood flooring is all about efficiency and accuracy; the faster and more accurately you can get the job done, the more profitable you'll be. Typically, hardwood flooring installations require 2 or more saws to make the miter and rip cuts needed to complete the job. Now Skil offers you a single saw that can do it all. The 3600-02 Hardwood Flooring Saw Kit will make all the cuts you need to get the job done, and it will make them with the high level of accuracy needed to assure a quality finish product. This saw is portable and lightweight enough to take right where the work takes you, so you won't have to walk back and forth to a larger saw in another room. The integrated stock lock mechanism holds the flooring securely in place during the cut, and with the ability to cut all types of popular flooring material, you can be sure you've got the versatility you need to attack any flooring job.
The 3600-02 includes:
- One (1) Skil 4-3/8" Flooring Saw
- One (1) 4-3/8" 40-Tooth Carbide-Tipped Blade
- One (1) Self-Aligning Rip/Miter Fence
- One (1) Blade Wrench
- One (1) Clamp
- One (1) Push Stick
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 7.0 Amps
- No Load Speed: 11,000 RPM
- Arbor Size: 20mm
- Blade Diameter: 4-3/8"
- At 0 miter/0 bevel: 3/4 x 15"
- At 45 miter/ 0 Bevel: 3/4 x 8-1/2"
- Miter Detents: 0 deg., 22.5 deg. & 45 deg.
- Dust Collection: Yes
- Width: 26-3/4"
- Depth: 17-3/4"