Skil 5680-02 7-1/4'' Skilsaw with Laser
Valid from November 24th - December 27th. Redeemable online only. Limit one coupon per order.
- Laser cutline guide shows you what a straight cut looks like
- 51 degree bevel adjust w/positive stops at 45 degrees greatens accuracy
- Power-on indicator gives you a visual cue when your tool is plugged in
- Safety lock / guarded trigger evaporates chances of accidental starts
- Wide foot plate steadies the saw when cutting
From the makers of the industry's benchmark for portable electric circular saws comes a power tool that not only retains the legendary Skil quality, but also looks to the future. The 5680-02 7-1/4" Circular Saw has a built in laser cutline, making difficult straight cuts easier. You'll wonder why every tool doesn't have one of these. Accidental starts can be costly, especially if it leads to injury or damage to your work. The Skilsaw's safety lock/guarded trigger won't let this happen. Even with a laser guide, keeping a circular saw true to its path can be problematic. The 5680-02 has a wide foot plate to steady your tool, so rest easy. Its power-on indicator informs you (visually) when your tool is plugged in, giving you the go-ahead to begin cutting.
The 5680-02 includes:
- One (1) Skil 7-1/4" Skilsaw with Laser
- One (1) 24-Tooth Carbide Blade
- One (1) Blade Wrench
- One (1) Carrying Bag
- Amperage: 12
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Weight: 9.1 lbs.
- Voltage: 120V
- Horsepower: 2
- Bevel Capacity: 0 - 45 Degrees
- Blade Position: Right