Skil HD5860 Worm Drive Skilsaw
Skil HD5860 8-1/4" Worm Drive Skilsaw
- 8-1/4" blade with 60 deg. bevel feature cuts 2X material cleanly in a single pass
- Worm drive gear system transfers power more efficiently and allows for faster cuts with less bogging down
- High strength aluminum surrounds the motor and gear housing stand up to daily jobsite abuse
- Quick release depth and bevel levers with and easy to read depth scale for increased productivity and accuracy
- Oil level indicator and integrated relief bellows ensure smooth operation and increase tool life
- 20 amp dust sealed switch designed to last the life of the tool
- Heavy gauge power cord resists kinks and crushing
From the makers of the original "Skilsaw" comes the Skil HD5860 8-1/4" Worm Drive Skilsaw. This saw is a true wonder of modern circular saw technology with its highly efficient worm drive gear system and all ball bearing construction. The 8-1/4" blade features an exclusive 60 deg. bevel cut design that allows it to cleanly cut 2x material in a single pass. The high torque motor provides plenty of power to keep the blade spinning through the toughest materials without bogging down, and the quick release bevel and depth levers make it easy to set the saw and get to work faster. The integrated oil level indicator and relief bellows assure that the HD5860 will operate smoothly and accurately for years to come.
The HD5860 includes:
- One (1) Skil 8-1/4" Worm Drive Skilsaw
- One (1) Blade Wrench
- One (1) Combination Blade
- Amperage: 13.0
- Arbor Size: Diamond
- Blade Diameter: 8 1/4"
- Blade Size: 8 1/4"
- Certifications: UL, CSA
- Cord Length: 8 ft.
- Depth of Cut at 45 Deg.: 2 1/4"
- Depth of Cut at 90 Deg.: 2-7/8"
- No Load RPM: 4,300
- Power/Duty: Heavy Duty
- Rating: 120V
- Voltage: 120V
- Weight (lbs.): 18.8