Skil SHD77 02 Worm Drive Skilsaw
Skil SHD77 02 7-1/4'' Worm Drive Skilsaw
- Powerful 15 Amp Motor
- A full pound lighter than it's predecessor the SHD77, easier to use for extended periods of time and in various positions
- "Impact Resistant" Carbide Blade for optimal use
- Anti-Snag Lower Guard Reduces Snags When Making Narrow Cut-Offs
- 22 amp switch and heavy gauge cord
- Die-cast aluminum motor and gear housings for durability
The SHD77 02 includes:
- One (1) Skil 7-1/4" Worm Drive Skilsaw
- One (1) Saw Hook
- One (1) Blade Wrench
- One (1) 7-1/4" 24T Carbide Blade
- Rating: 120V
- Voltage: 120V DC to 60Hz AC
- Amperage: 15.0
- Weight: 15.0 lbs
- Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees: 1-15/16"
- Depth of Cut at 90 Degrees: 2-3/8"
- No Load RPM: 4,600
- Max. Bevel Cut: 45 degrees
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Cord Length: 8'
- Arbor Size: Dimond
- Model Number: SHD77
- Certifications: UL, CSA
Every SKILSAW should be as hardworking and reliable as you and your crew. Unpack and use your SKILSAW for 180 days. If you're not satisfied, we'll give you your money back. Simple as that.
SKILSAWS also feature a 1 year limited warranty.