Skil SHD77 Worm Drive Skilsaw
Skil SHD77 7-1/4'' Worm Drive Skilsaw
- Designed for high productivity professional framing work
- Increased motor output allows the saw to cut faster and more reliably
- High strength die cast housing stands up to the toughest jobsite abuse
- Anti-snag lower guard keeps the saw moving smoothly through the toughest lumber
- Industrial strength ball bearing construction reduce vibrations and helps keep the saw on the line
- Push button blade lock design offers quick blade changes
- Integrated rafter hook for safe storage when not in use
- Oil level indicator and oil relief levels help extend the life of the tool
The name "Skilsaw" is so ingrained in the minds of professional tradesmen that many refer to any framing circular saw as a "Skilsaw". The truth of the matter is that not every circular saw is a Skilsaw, and none come close to matching the power and accuracy of the original. The Skil SHD77 7-1/4'' Worm Drive Skilsaw sports a high power 15 amp motor that will tear through all types of framing material with ease, and the worm drive gear system helps transfer maximum power to the blade for the most efficient cutting possible. The die cast aluminum housing design not only offers added protection and durability, but it reduces the weight of the saw, making it more comfortable to use all day long. Call the other saws whatever you want, once you pick up a genuine Skil SHD77 7-1/4'' Worm Drive Skilsaw, you'll see the difference the real McCoy makes.
The SHD77 includes:
- One (1) Skil 7-1/4" Worm Drive Skilsaw
- One (1) Saw Hook
- One (1) Blade Wrench
- One (1) 7-1/4" 24T Carbide Blade
- Rating: 120V
- Voltage: 120V DC to 60Hz AC
- Amperage: 15.0
- Weight: 16.0 lbs
- Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees: 1-15/16"
- Depth of Cut at 90 Degrees: 2-3/8"
- No Load RPM: 4,600
- Max. Bevel Cut: 45 degrees
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Cord Length: 8'
- Arbor Size: Diamond
- Model Number: SHD77
- Certifications: UL, CSA