Skil SHD77M Magnesium Worm Drive Skilsaw
Skil SHD77M 7-1/4'' Magnesium Worm Drive Skilsaw
- Equipped for increased performance with a 15 amp motor
- Reduced user fatigue with magnesium die-cast housing that makes it 2 pounds lighter than aluminum models
- Includes a 24-tooth Impact Resistant Carbide Blade for optimal use
- Anti-Snag Lower Guard reduces snags for smooth operation when making narrow cut-offs
- Allows for easy blade changing with the push button spindle lock
From the company that invented the original Skilsaw comes the Skil SHD77M 7-1/4" Magnesium Worm Drive Skilsaw. This saw is designed with a tough magnesium housing that gives it professional durability while reducing the weight of the unit by up to 2lbs. The heavy duty 15 amp motor powers through framing lumber all day long without binding up, and the light weight and ergonomic handle design combine to keep you comfortable and keep the saw accurate. Integrated oil level indicator and relief bellows help keep this saw running smoothly and reliably for years to come. When your work calls for professional power and accuracy, call on a genuine Skil SHD77M 7-1/4" Magnesium Worm Drive Skilsaw.
The SHD77M includes:
- One (1) Skil 7-1/4" Magnesium Worm Drive Skilsaw
- One (1) Saw Hook
- One (1) Blade Wrench
- One (1) 7-1/4" 40T Combination Blade
- Amperage: 15.0
- Arbor Size: Diamond
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Blade Size: 7 1/4"
- Certifications: cULus
- Cord Length: 8 ft.
- Depth of Cut at 45 Deg.: 1 15/16"
- Depth of Cut at 90 Deg.: 2 3/8"
- Max. Bevel Cut: 51°
- No Load RPM: 4,600
- Power/Duty: Heavy Duty
- Rating: 120V
- Weight (lbs.): 14.0