Skil SPT77WM-RT 15 Amp 7-1/4" Mag Worm Drive SKILSAW Circular Saw
The SPT77WM-RT includes:
- 1x Reconditioned SHD77M 7-1/4" Magesium Worm Drive SKILSAW
- 1x 75924 7-1/4" 24-Tooth "Impact Resistant" Carbide Blade
- 1x Blade Wrench
- Powerful 15 Amp motor
- Light magnesium housing (2 lbs. lighter*) reduces user fatigue
- Impact resistant carbide blade for optimal use
- Push button spindle lock for easy blade changes
- Anti-snag lower guard reduces snags when making narrow cut-offs
- Oil indicator level and relief bellows for long life
- 22 Amp switch and heavy gauge cord
Complete any professional woodworking task with the reliable 7-1/4-inch Magnesium SKILSAW Worm Drive. Its 15-Amp motor runs at up to 5,300 RPM for extra cutting speed. Skilsaw's Dual-Field copper coil design keeps the motor cooler for all-day operation. The corded circular saw's die-cast magnesium housing reduces overheating and increases durability.It weighs only 12-1/2 pounds, reducing user fatigue. The electric circular saw has a maximum bevel of 53 degrees for increased versatility. Its 45-degree bevel stops pre-measure the most common angles in woodworking. This corded circular saw's handle has an ergonomic design for increased comfort. The easy-to-read depth-cut and bevel scales on the handle make it convenient to use.
- Brand: SKIL
- Model: SPT77WM
- MPN: SPT77WM-RT
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Maximum Cut Depth @ 90 Deg: 2-3/8"
- Amperage (amps): 15
- Bevel Capacity: 53
- Blade Location: Left
- Cord Length (ft.): 8
- Cordless/Corded: Corded
- Depth Adjustment: Yes
- Keyless/keyed blade change: Keyed
- Maximum Cut Depth @ 45 Deg.: 1.938
- Maximum Speed (rpm): 5300
- Power Tool Features: Depth Adjustment,Spindle Lock
- Product Weight (lb.): 12.5 lb
Overall Rating for Skil SPT77WM-RT 15 Amp 7-1/4" Mag Worm Drive SKILSAW Circular Saw
Perfect saw.in perfect condition.-Skil SPT77WM-RT
By Art from Sebastopol, California on November 23, 2016
The only way it might have been different from a new (more expensive) item is the "used" twist tie holding the cord together.
I would definitely purchase a refurbished item from Tools-Plus again.