Stabila 35712 7 ft To 12 ft Plate Level Type 106T
The 35712 includes:
- 1x Stabila Model 35712 Plate Level
- Strong re-enforced frame will not warp or twist
- Six sided fully seal rail system delivers ultra-smooth extension and eliminates deflection
- Removable 1 5/8" stand-offs makes it easy reach around braces
- Patented epoxy locked vial system never requires adjustment
- Vials are guaranteed for life never to fog, leak or require adjustment
- Hand hole for easy handling
- Certified accuracy in the top read position: 1/32" over 72
Stabila Plate Level II - Plate Level extends from 7 to 12 feet and is designed for the residential framer or any contractor that needs fast and accurate wall installations (plumb plate to plate) or wide horizontal projects. The magnets have incredible holding power and will confidently hold the Plate Level in place on steel while you work "hands free". Guaranteed accurate for life, these extendable levels are extremely accurate and extremely durable. Made in Germany. (bent frame voids warranty).
- Brand: Stabila
- Model: 35712
- MPN: 35712
- UPC: 089634357124
- Type: Level
- Extends (feet): 7 to 12
- Accuracy: 1/32" over 72
- Package Qty.: 1
Stabila Level Warranty:
- IF YOUR LEVEL IS BENT IT WILL VOID YOUR STABILA WARRANTY
- The vials on all Stabila Levels will not fog, leak or become inacurate. If they do, you will be given a new level.
- Place the level against any door frame or wall.
- Mark a mark on the wall beside the top vial.
- Read the bubble & remember where it is.
- Flip the level side for side (not end for end) and read the level.
- If the bubble returns to the same place, the vial is accurate. If it does not, it is not accurate.
Overall Rating for Stabila 35712 7 ft To 12 ft Plate Level Type 106T
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|