STABILA Levels are Precision-Made Tools, backed by a Best-In-Industry Replacement Guarantee
No homeowner or professional craftsman should be without a Stabila Level. For more than a century, the name Stabila has produced innovative, German craftsmanship Toolbox levels, torpedo levels, journeyman levels, Stabila Magnetic Levels, Plate Levels, Straight and split beam lasers. Stabila Tools will last from generation to generation. They have been designed and manufactured by people devoted to excellence, and proud of their legendary heritage of precision quality and innovation. The purchase of a STABILA tool is a lifetime investment backed by their best-in-industry replacement guarantee.
In the simplest terms, a professional level is nothing more than a straight rod fitted with a time-honored device; an air bubble trapped in a curved, liquid-filled vial that's mounted in a long straight body. Gravity makes the bubble rise to the highest part of the arc, showing when the level is, of course, level. Of course, most levels have two vials oriented 90 degrees to the first for checking plumb, and some have a third vial for 45 degree angle checks. I suppose one of our most popular Stabila Levels is their Torpedo Level which only stands at 10 inches in length. Each Vial of a Stabila level is secured in the frame using a patented epoxy locking system. These vials are calibrated and molded permanently to the frame which reinforces the strength of every STABILA Level.
Stabila Levels is just one of the numerous manufacturer lines offered at Tools-Plus.com. Shop with confidence knowing that Tools-Plus.com is an Authorized Internet Retailer.
A Note on Stabila Open Box Items
All contents are brand new from the factory. The factory packaging may be damaged but otherwise these are brand new tools with brand new tool warranties.
"Open Box" Items originate for multiple reasons.
- Sometimes during shipment from the manufacturer item packaging gets damaged but the contents are factory new
- Sometimes in our own Distribution Center (DC) mis-handling occurs and damage to the packaging occurs. Especially in the cold months. Plastic wrapping gets cold, brittle and breaks away.
- Within our DC, during "front line" replenishment from overstock locations, damage to packaging occurs and tags get pulled off.
- Upon receipt of items into our distribution center, items are routinely opened to verify certain info to be the best they can at item web pages. For instance:
- Contents of the package (What's in the box)
- Description of items and contents
- Specifications of items and contents
- Images of items and contents
- Also in order to maintain the highest levels of service to you the customer, we do periodic random checks of items for all of the above.
- Open box items are not necessarily always in a "box". They also include items that are wrapped, bagged, etc. and who's packing has been opened.
- Open box items have limited quantities on hand and we can't guarantee their availability. We sell these items on a first come, first order basis.
- Generally we have quantity on hand if you see an order button. But because of website limitations we are not able to update these item pages up to the minute. You will be notified as soon as we download your order if we do not have availability.