Stanley 028001L 28" Structural Foam Water Resistant Toolbox
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - December 24th, 2013.
- Heavy duty professional grade tool box designed for daily use
- Sealed lid keeps out water and moisture and protects contents inside
- Perfect for transporting hand tools, small power tools and accessories to and from the jobsite
- A great replacement for worn out tool bags and cases
- Structural foam design offers great rigidity and impact resistance
- Removable tray allows for storage of larger sized items
- V-groove and measuring indicator on lid allow box to hold pipes and lumber in place for cutting
- Heavy duty corrosion resistant latches include a padlock eyelet for added security
Professional grade tools call for professional grade storage solutions, and the Stanley 028001L 28" Structural Foam Water Resistant Toolbox is just that. The 028001L features a rubberized seal the keeps water and moisture out, and it's structural foam design means it's built to last and stand up to you the elements. Its larger size makes it perfect for carrying power tools, hand tools and anything else that you need to take to the jobsite with you. The lid features a handy v-groove cut out that allows the box to act as a holding surface for cutting pipes and lumber, and the interior tote tray can be removed to store even larger items.
The 028001L includes:
- One (1) Stanley 28" FatMax Structural Foam, Water-Resistant Tool Box