Stanley 11-800 H 10 Pack Carbide Utility Blades
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - December 24th, 2013.
- Tungsten carbide blades last 5x longer than standard blades
- Hardness and longevity is second only to diamond blades
- Carbide edge allows blade to be flexible, so it will bend instead of break
- Contains 10 awesome blades
50 utility knives are a lot to keep track of, and switching blades out (no matter how quickly it can be done) is time wasted you could've spent doing work. Stanley says "less is more" with this pack of 10 Tungsten Carbide Utility Blades. If you haven't heard of the material, they last 5x longer than standard utility blades, and their longevity and efficiency is second only to diamond blades. Blade breakage is not only frustrating but potentially dangerous. The carbide edge on the 11-800H blades allows them to be flexible, favoring bending instead of breaking. With a history dating back over 100 years, you can't go wrong with Stanley.
The 11-800 H includes:
- Ten (10) Stanley Carbide Utility Blades
- Blade Type: Tungsten Carbide
- Blades in Pack: 10