Stanley 11-800L 50 Pack Carbide Utility Blades
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - December 24th, 2013.
- Steel body is flexible, so it will bend instead of breaking
- Retains their cutting edge 5x longer than the average utility blade
- Laser deposited carbide lines edge deliver a long lasting blade for any job site
- Roofing, drywall, ceiling tile installation, and similar building jobs
- Contains 50 excellent blades
Standard utility knives are good for cutting boxes and cartons, but not much else. If you need a blade with a little more "oomph", then equip your utility knife with the 11-800L Carbide Utility Blades from Stanley. These blades are 5x stronger than standard utility blades, allowing you to slice through roofing, drywall, ceiling tile installation, and similar building jobs with the greatest of ease. Most workers agree that it is exceedingly frustrating when blades break. The steel bodies on all 50 of the included blades are flexible, so they will opt to bend instead of just calling it quits. Truly a cut above the ordinary, the 11-800L Utility Blades from Stanley will improve the quality of your work in a way only Stanley can.
The 11-800L includes:
- Fifty (50) Stanley Carbide Utility Blades
- Blade Type: Tungsten Carbide
- Blades in Pack: 50