Stanley 12-247 Adjustable Block Plane
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - December 24th, 2013.
- Machined sides make it easy to plane at a right angle up against a surface
- 21 degree angled cutter is ideal for planing across the grain
- Cut depth and shaving thickness can be adjusted by simply loosening the clamping wheel
- Cast iron body designed to offer a life time of accurate planing
- Tough Epoxy coating protects planer from chipping and cracking
- Dimpled finger rest on front of tool for added precision and control
Old school craftsmen swear by their block planes, and more and more modern day craftsmen are coming to appreciate the versatility and precision of these classic hand tools. The Stanley 12-247 Adjustable Block Plane touts all the features of a classic hand planer including a razor sharp cutter resting at a 21 degree angle, perfect for planing across the grain. The machined sides of the housing make it easier to plane up against an edge, and the precision ground base will slide easily along almost any surface. Adjusting the depth of cut is as easy as loosening the hand screw and moving the blade to the position you need for the cut, and the front finger dimple will give you all the precision and control you need for even the most demanding projects. The 12-247 is designed for long life and durability, and it's coated with a thick epoxy resin that will keep it looking, and working, like new for years to come.
The 12-247 includes:
- One (1) Stanley Adjustable Block Plane