Stanley 12-331 Block Plane Cutter
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - December 24th, 2013.
- High carbon chrome steel construction offers superior cut quality and enhanced edge retention
- Flat surface grinding means the blade is sharpened easily when needed
- Tempered steel edge can be honed razor sharp for the most efficient cutting possible
- Comes with a 25 degree pre-ground edge, Stanley recommends finishing with a honed angle of 30 degrees for best results
- Works with the Stanley 12-220 Block Plane
The Stanley 12-331 Block Plane cutter is designed to give you clean and superior results when using your Stanley 12-220 planer. It's manufactured from a high carbon chrome steel alloy that offers superior strength and edge retention. It's ground to a flat surface to make re-sharpening a breeze. The 12-331 comes pre-ground with an edge at 25 degrees and finishing with an addition honed angle of 30 degrees.
The 12-331 includes:
- One (1) Stanley Block Plane Cutter
- Blade Material: Chrome Steel
- Blade Width: 1-5/8", 40mm
- Pre-ground angle: 25 degrees
- Planer Number: 12-220