Stanley 12-920 Bailey Block Plane
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - June 30th, 2013.
- Perfect for planing end grain and plastic materials
- Fully adjustable cutter allows customized use
- Finger grips machined into sides allow for easy one-handed operation
- Damage protection is provided by epoxy coating
- Hardened, tempered steel cutting edge provides long lasting performance
- Vibration is greatly minimized by the low angle cutter, yielding a fine finish
Stanley Tools' history dates back over 100 years. An enduring company such as this has earned woodworkers' trust the world over. When you reach for the Stanley Baily block plane, you know that it will help you make quick cuts that yield a fine finish. Thin cuts or thick cuts, be sure to utilize the adjustable steel-edge cutter so you can cut the way you like it. The low angle cutter allows for a smooth cut that won't produce obnoxious vibration. Your workshop can be damaging for many block planes, but the 12-920 is kept in good shape with its epoxy coating. One-handed operation is made easy with the finger grips on either side. This bailey block plane is sure to stand the test of time and provide you with years of great results.
The 12-920 includes:
- One (1) Bailey Block Plane