Stanley 15-579 15" 9 PT General Purpose SharpTooth Saw
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - December 24th, 2013.
- Precision ground teeth are razor sharp to produce clean and chip-free cuts
- Cuts on both push and pull strokes for the most efficient cuts possible
- Angled handle provides increase leverage and is molded for added comfort
- Integrated angle indicator on back of saw allows you to mark precise 45 and 90 degree angles
- Compact 15" length allows it to be easily stored in almost any standard tool box
Even in this age or cordless and corded power tools, many craftsmen and tradesmen still rely on their trusty hand saws. Nothing is easier and handier for making quick and clean cuts without having to mess with a large tool setup. The Stanley 15-579 General Purpose SharpTooth Saw is the perfect saw to have on hand at any jobsite or in the workshop. Its compact 15" design makes it easy to store in any tool box and carry around with you, and it cuts on both the push and pull strokes so you can cut quicker than ever before. The back of the saw features a handy angle indicator so you can use it to mark 45 and 90 degree angles precisely before cutting. And when you do start cutting, you'll appreciate the precision ground, razor sharp teeth and the quality of the cut they produce. The molded handle will fit your hand like a glove and allow you to better control the position of the saw. The Stanley 15-579 General Purpose SharpTooth Saw is covered by Stanley's Limited Lifetime Warranty, and it may just be the last hand saw you'll ever need to own.
The 15-579 includes:
- One (1) Stanley General Purpose SharpTooth Saw