Stanley 16-288 3/4" X 6-7/8" Cold Chisel
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - December 24th, 2013.
- Cuts and shapes all kinds of metals including iron, steel, brass, bronze, copper and aluminum
- 52-58 HRC hardened cutting edge is precision ground for the highest cutting efficiency possible
- Single piece forged chrome vanadium steel makes it both lightweight and highly durable
- Heavy powder coated finish resist chipping and impacts
- 42 HRC hardened striking surface features machines chamfers that help resist chipping and cracking
When you need to cut or shape the toughest ferrous and non-ferrous metals, make sure the chisel you use is up to the task. The Stanley 16-288 3/4" X 6-7/8" Cold Chisel is designed specifically for attacking these tough jobs, and it's 52-58 HRC hardened cutting edge means that it will keep cutting for years to come. The single piece forged design provides the strength needed to stand up to the toughest impacts, and the heavy powder coated finish helps prevent chipping and corrosion. When you're looking for a chisel that works as hard and lasts as long as you do, look to the Stanley 16-288 3/4" X 6-7/8" Cold Chisel. It could very well be the last chisel you'll ever need.
The 16-288 includes:
- One (1) Stanley 3/4" X 6-7/8" Cold Chisel