Stanley 16-290 7/8" X 8" Cold Chisel
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - December 24th, 2013.
- Cuts and shapes wrought and cast iron, steel, brass, bronze, copper, aluminum
- 8" overall length, 7/8" cutting edge
- Perfect for cutting and loosening stubborn nuts and rivets
- Cutting edge is hardened to 52-58 HRC, striking edge to 42 HRC
- Powder coated finish protects tools against moisture and corrosion
- High visibility yellow finish
The Stanley name is synonymous with quality and durability, and their Cold Chisels are some of the toughest we've seen in a long time. As soon as you pick up a 16-290 7/8" X 8" Cold Chisel, you can feel the potential power that this tool possesses. It's ground from a single piece of drop forged steel and features a heavy duty powder coated finish that protects the finish for years to come. This cold chisel is perfect for cutting and shaping wrought iron, cast iron, steel, brass, bronze, copper and much more. The hardened cutting edge makes quick work of most ferrous and non-ferrous metals, and the 8" overall length gives you plenty of leverage and power which means you'll get more done with less effort.
The 16-290 includes:
- One (1) Stanley 7/8" X 8" Cold Chisel