Stanley 16-291 1" X 12" Cold Chisel
- Larger size for larger chiseling jobs
- Cuts and shapes iron, brass, steel, copper, aluminum, bronze and more
- Hardened cutting edge is precision ground to resist chipping and cracking
- High visibility yellow powder coated finish resists chipping
- Single piece, drop forged design adds strength and durability
The Stanley 16-291 1" X 12" Cold Chisel is a serious tool for serious jobs. Whether you're doing auto body work, metal working, or any kind of metal fabrication job, the 16-291 will most certainly become one of your "go to" tools. Stanley manufactures its cold chisels from a single piece of drop forged steel for total power and durability, and they add a high visibility yellow powder coating that helps protect the tool from impacts and drops. The hardened cutting edge is designed to make clean and precise cuts in all types of ferrous and non-ferrous metals, and the striking surface resists chipping and cracking even after repeated blows. When working with tough materials, make sure you use a tough tool like the Stanley 16-291 1" X 12" Cold Chisel. It will give you the results you need at a price you can afford.
The 16-291 includes:
- 1x Stanley 1" X 12" Cold Chisel
UPC - 076174162912
- Cutting Edge Width: 1"
- Length: 12"