Stanley 16-294 1-3/4" X 8-1/2" Mason's Chisel
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - December 24th, 2013.
- Designed for cutting and splitting hard stones, brick and all types of concrete
- 8-1/2" length with a 1-3/4" cutting surface
- Cutting edge is hardened to 52-58 HR with a precision ground angle for the most efficient cutting possible
- Single piece drop forged construction for added durability
- High visibility yellow powder coated finish
- Hardened striking edge is chamfered to help resist chipping
Working with masonry and stone products requires a unique set of tools in order to achieve the proper results. Notching, splitting and shaving stone should only be attempted with a proper Mason's Chisel, and Stanley's Mason's Chisels are some of the highest quality we've yet to see. The 16-294 model measures 8-1/2" long and features a wide 1-3/4" cutting surface for serious cutting power. The cutting edge is hardened to 52-58 HR; what does that mean to you? It means that the 16-294 will likely be the last mason's chisel you'll ever need to own as it will stand up to the heaviest professional use. And the high visibility yellow powder coating makes it easy to find even in the most crowded toolboxes.
The 16-294 includes:
- One (1) Stanley 1-3/4" X 8-1/2" Mason's Chisel