Stanley 16-296 3" X 8-1/2" Brick Set Chisel
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - December 24th, 2013.
- Used for cutting and splitting all types of masonry brick and concrete
- Wide 3" hardened cutting edge is precision ground for highly efficient cutting
- Single piece construction, drop forged chrome vanadium for incredible durability
- 42 HRC hardened striking surface to resist chipping
- High visibility yellow powder coating resists chipping and cracking
Whether you're a professional bricklayer or just tackling a do-it-yourself stone block project, make sure you bring along a high quality Brick Set Chisel. The Stanley 16-296 will allow you to make clean and precise cuts in all types of masonry materials. The wide 3" cutting surface is precision machined and hardened to produce cleaner cuts with less chipping and cracking. And even if you're splitting 100 bricks a day, the 16-296 is up to the task with its single piece drop forged design. Don't threaten the quality of your finished project, and don't waste your materials; a Stanley 16-296 3" X 8-1/2" Brick Set Chisel will give you the professional results that you expect, even if setting bricks isn't' your profession.
The 16-296 includes:
- One (1) Stanley 3" X 8-1/2" Brick Set Chisel